- Sending in several parcels:
The processing of any order is between 5 to 7 working days, please consider deadlines.
Depending on the availability of items, Hearthy Natural reserves the right to send the order in two times, without notice. If you do not wish to benefit from this service and prefer to receive your order at once, please indicate it in the Comment field of your order.
- Expedited Parcel – DEFAULT DELIVERY SERVICE:
The Expedited Parcel service delivers the next business day for local destinations, within 1 to 3 days for regional shipments and 2-7 days for major Canadian centers.
Xpresspost delivers the next business day in Quebec and Ontario. Elsewhere in Canada, Xpresspost delivers within 2 business days in most major Canadian centers.
Canada Post Service Delivery Time Processing Time Expected Total Delivery Time
• Quebec and Ontario 1 business day 2 to 3 business days 3 to 4 days
• Expedited parcel, Quebec 1-3 business days 2-3 business days 3-6 days
• Expedited parcel, Ontario 1-3 business days 2-3 business days 3-6 days
• Expedited parcels, major Canadian centers 2-7 business days 2-3 business days 4-10 days
At HearthyNatural.com, your satisfaction is always guaranteed. We know that it is sometimes necessary to return or exchange an article.
We want it easy. Return or exchange an eligible item by mail or to our address within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
Return of products by mail
• Call us before returning any product. Our number is 1-514-777-4438. We reserve the right to refuse returns of certain products. See Eligible Products for Return or Exchange
• Place a copy of your order in the return box. If you do not have a copy, please include a letter stating the article you are returning, and why. Enter your name, address and phone number so that we can properly process your return.
• Send the parcel with the mail of your choice to our address:
Hearthy Natural Natural Products Inc
1037 Shorecrest Ave
H7W 1R4 Canada
However, the following conditions apply:
1. The customer (e), will inform us by e-mail of the situation to make a claim for return of products at the latest within 7 days from the date of receipt of the package or products (in the case of a pickup).
2. The client must return the product (s) with a copy of the invoice to us. Returned items must not be used and must be returned within a maximum of 7 days from the date of receipt of the products or package by the customer. The shipment must be insured and prepaid.
3. Once returned, an audit will be done and a refund of product cost (minus invoice discount) plus applicable taxes will be granted. Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and that a 20% fee will also be charged for restocking returned products. Refund minus required fees will be granted within 5 – 7 business days.
• Products missing, damaged or sent by mistake: We do our best to send you all your ordered products in good condition. If upon receipt of the parcel by the customer, an item is damaged or missing in the order (by omission or error on our part) or another is sent instead of the one ordered, the following conditions apply:
1. The customer (e), will inform us by e-mail of the situation to make a claim, no later than within 5 days from the date of receipt of the package (products).
2. If the value of the damaged or missing product is less than $ 20.00, only a refund will be given to the client within 2 to 7 days.
• If applicable, returned products will not be refunded in cash, a customer credit will be granted, usable immediately or later
• Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Return costs are not refundable.
• Customs clearance fees and taxes related to importation are not refundable.
• All returns must be done within 2 weeks of receiving the order.
• We cannot accept return on the following products:
o any cosmetic ingredient
o essential oil
o the candle wax
o Products that have been sold in liquidation or purchased for final sale are not returnable.
Eligible products for return or exchange:
We gladly accept returns or exchanges on all containers and packaging, including bottles, closures, jars, bags, etc.
Exchange and customer credit of products in store (with receipt)
• Within 15 days of the date of original purchase, with the exception of refrigerated products within 7 days from the date of original purchase (all hydrosols, rose hip oil, wheat germ oil, borage oil , macadamia oil, hemp oil);
• Workshop refunds will be made using the same payment method used for original purchases:
o A cash refund for a cash payment;
o A refund to the original debit card for debit card payment;
o A refund to the original credit card for payment by credit card;
o A refund to the gift card for a payment by gift card;
• The client will have to fill out a form to confirm that the exchange or credit has been made;
The personal information provided on the form is required to make the refund and is used:
• For verification purposes, and
• To ensure customer satisfaction.
No returns will be accepted in the following cases:
• Discontinued, liquidated or specially ordered products;
• Products that have been used;
• Incomplete format or damaged packaging;
• Any product not purchased at Hearthy Natural
Invalid / non-deliverable address / rejected shipment
Returned orders will be processed within a reasonable time. If the customer has made an address error, the customer is responsible for additional delivery charges. If the customer refuses the shipment, the order is considered a return with a restocking fee of 20%.
In the rare case that a parcel delivered to you arrives in a bad state and one or more item (s) are damaged (s), it is very important that you proceed as follows:
• Take pictures of the original packaging, with a focus on the damaged place (s)
• Take pictures of damaged item (s),
• Contact us within 48 hours of receiving the damaged package.
If you fail to do the steps mentioned above this could result in a non-refund.
“Our Product Care For You“