INCI: Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil.
Uses: Sharpens the senses, good for headaches, digestive upsets and is good for sluggish/congested skin.
22.49$ – 68.89$
Basil Essential Oil is popular for scenting natural soaps & body care products.
This variety has a sweet vaguely anise-like, mint, smoky odor.A refreshing and tonic action benefits sluggish and congested skins and may also help to control acne.
Invigorating and vitalizing oil, Basil is the best tonic for the nervous system. Acting as a neuro-regulator on the medulla oblongata, this oil fights stress, fatigue, fever, anxiety and increases the body’s resistance. Tonic and antispasmodic, it is also useful for relieving abdominal pain, motion sickness, and gastric spasms.
– Antispasmodic powerful
– Invigorating and vitalizing
– Tonic of the nervous system
– Digestive tonic
– Pain killer
– Powerful Antiviral
– Stress, fatigue, depression, insomnia, hysteria, intellectual exhaustion
– Flatulence, indigestion, nausea, gastroenteritis, aerophagia, motion sickness, vertigo
– muscle spasms and pain, lower abdominal cramps, gastro-hepatoenteric spasms
– Respiratory condition (asthma, bronchitis, cough, catarrh)
– Tropical infectious diseases, viral hepatitis.