Latin: Citrus Bergamia.
45.89$ – 168.89$
– Purifying, antiseptic
– Regenerating skin
– Sedative and soothing
– Carminative, digestive, laxative
– Stress, anxiety, insomnia, irritability,
– Depression, anxiety,
– Acne, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea (skin and oily hair)
– Colic and intestinal infections, constipation
– Inappetence, digestive problems, colitis
– Difficulty falling asleep in children
– Vitiligo, depigmentation of the skin
Caution : Bergamot Essential Oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin. Due to the presence of bergapten in this oil, please consult a physician prior to using it. Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.