INCI : Pinus Nigra.
42.89$ – 134.89$
Black pine is very popular for its powerful nervous tonic properties in case of extreme tiredness or stroke.
This oil is also used for its anti-infectious and antiseptic properties, particularly useful for fighting against bronchitis.
– General tonic, neurotonic,
– Mimetic hormone: acts like cortisone
– Antiseptic aerial
– Antitussive, expectorant
– Fatigue, deep asthenia, exhaustion, stroke, immunodepression
– Bronchitis, catarrh (cold), sinusitis
– Acne, psoriasis and dry eczema
– Cutaneous and intestinal parasites (candida, lamblias, hookworms)
– Muscular rheumatism
Precaution for use: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid exposure to the sun after skin application.