We use the Stripe secure payment system. Please note that it is no longer necessary to open an account with Stripe to make a payment. Your purchases can be charged on any major credit card, Visa, Master Card and American Express. Since transactions with Stripe are processed immediately, your orders can be shipped faster. Visit Stripe for more details.
This method of payment is a little slower: we must first cash the check (+/- 5 business days) and then send you the order. The check must be in Canadian currency and written to “Hearthy Natural Produits naturels Inc. Please call us and register your order to confirm the steps to follow.
We reserve the right to adjust our prices at any time. In the event that the site displays an incorrect price, we reserve the right to cancel your order
To place an order on our website, the minimum order is $ 20 CDN.
Under no circumstances will we sell or transmit confidential information to a third party, nor will we disclose your personal information. We ensure the confidentiality of your information. Your Hearthy Natural account information is stored in our secure databases and is not transmitted to any third party at any time. Your e-mail can be used to communicate with you, but if you do not want to receive our communications, you can let us know at any time. If you have questions about the security of your personal information or purchases, contact us.
Although in most of cases the order could be processed in 24 to 48 hours, please note that the processing time of an order is between 5 to 7 days depending on the availability of our stocks and orders placed online. Therefore, please consider it when placing an order. No order will be processed before the confirmation of the total payment of the amount of the order.
• Delivery time: The delivery time between the time you paid your order and the one when you receive your order is usually from 1 to 7 business days (Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday, holidays are not counted).
Cancellation of an order:
Orders that are not paid or are paid or pending payment may be changed or canceled. The following conditions apply:
1. Once the billing has been done. If an order is not paid within 72 hours (except in the case of payment by check or bank transfer that require delays), it is automatically canceled, and it will not be processed. If the payment is made after the 72hour period, the decision is made to Hearthy Natural to reactivate the order or to confirm its cancellation with the customer.
2. In the case of one of an order already paid and “sent to the warehouse for processing” it can only be changed in the case of additions of new products (upon approval of Hearthy Natural). The request to add the products must be made within 24 hours after the payment of the original invoice. A new invoice will be sent to the customer with an adjustment of shipping and handling charges.
3. In the case of a cancellation of an order with “payment already processed”, a cancellation fee of $ 10 or 5% (whichever is greater) is required. The refund will be made within 5-7 business days. The cancellation request must be approved by Hearthy Natural and must be made within a maximum of 48 hours. After this period of 48 hours no cancellation or refund will be allowed.
For foreign buyers and for more information : firstname.lastname@example.org
An essential oil is an active substance that can be dangerous if misused. Before using an essential oil, consider the following recommendations:
• Essential oils are to be avoided for pregnant women and children under 3 years, except for those experienced in the use of essential oils or on the prescription of a naturopath.
• Never apply essential oils to mucous membranes or around the eyes.
• Essential oils are usually very diluted on the skin. Pure, they could be dangerous. Essential oils are soluble in oil or alcohol, but they are not soluble in water.
• Essential oils all have different properties and therefore specific effects. It is therefore necessary to learn before using any essential oil.
• Before using an essential oil, make an application test in the fold of the elbow: apply 1 drop of essential oil diluted in 1 spoon of vegetable oil to the fold of the arm. If you observe a reaction within 24 hours, then give up this essential oil.
• If you want to use essential oils to treat you, talk to a doctor, aromatherapist, pharmacist or herbalist first.
• Never use essential oil orally without the advice of a naturopath or Phyto-therapist
qualified aromatherapist. Do not swallow essential oil (except medical prescription).
• Keep essential oils out of reach of children, some are deadly poisons if ingested.
In case of problem: In case of accidental ingestion, take 1 to 10 spoonsful of oily vegetable oil. Consult a physician or call a poison control center (613-996-6666 CANUTEC). Avoid contact with eyes, ears! In case of accident (essential oil fallen into the eye), clean and rinse the affected part with vegetable oil (olive, sunflower … the one you use for your salad will be fine) to rinse, Especially not some water! Consult a specialized doctor.
Storage: It is recommended to store essential oils in amber or dark glass bottles, so as to protect them from light, avoid excessive temperature and frequent contact with air (no extended opening of the bottles). Under these conditions, essential oils can be stored for several years.
We take no responsibility for allergies or misuse of our products, as well as their conservation, whether raw materials or cosmetics. All the ingredients are listed, explained to make an informed choice. Please note that by purchasing one of our products, you take full responsibility and you did agree with terms specified on this notice. Please start with testing the product on your elbow first, or behind the ears to avoid unpleasant boredom or allergies.
“Our product care for you“